Save Energy and Money with a Home Refinance from Southern Trust by taking advantage of the Energy Reduction Act!
Are you planning a few home improvements that will boost the energy efficiency of your home, but don’t want to front the costs? A home refinance from Southern Trust Mortgage might be the solution!
Last month the federal government signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law, providing tax credits and rebates to certain qualified homeowners who install approved energy-efficient additions to their homes.
These approved additions could include:
- Upgrades on electric panels to handle EV charging and other new electrical devices
- Highly efficient central air conditioner units
- Energy-efficient insulation
- Energy-efficient doors & windows
- Water heaters, furnaces, and water boilers that run on natural gas, propane, or oil
- Heat pumps & wood burning stoves
- Adding solar panels or subscribing to a solar community project
- And more!
How Would a Refinance Help Me?
Refinancing would allow you to access the equity in your home and provide you with the extra cash you need to go-green and claim back the incentives offered in the Inflation Reduction Act.