Home loans with built-in down payment and closing cost assistance.
Virginia Housing FHA Plus Loans are Virginia-financed FHA-insured home loans that include a second mortgage. This structure is designed to help qualified borrowers who need down payment and closing costs assistance when buying their home.
Key Features of Virginia Housing FHA Plus Loans
FHA-fixed first mortgage
FHA loans are not just for those looking to put less money down, they are also for those looking for more lenient lending requirements.
Second mortgage 3.5% - 5.00% based on credit score
Low interest rates on the second mortgage makes Virginia Housing FHA Plus loans a viable option for homebuyers looking for more flexible options.
100% Financing available
With 100% financing options available, Virginia Housing FHA Plus loans are a great option for homebuyers regardless of their down payment plans.
Benefits Of Virginia Housing FHA Plus Loans
- FHA-fixed first mortgage
- 100% financing, no downpayment cash needed with FHA Plus 2nd mortgage
- Second mortgage 3.5% – 5.00% based on credit score
- Low payments on the second mortgage.
- Could reduce federal taxes owed
- Liberal credit qualifying
Additional Highlights of Virginia Housing FHA Plus Loans
- Low 30-year fixed interest rate
- Second mortgage covers all required downpayment
- Credit scores 680 and greater can receive additional funds for closing costs
- Second mortgage for 30-year term
- Eligible for Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
- Credit scores as low as 620
Why trust Southern Trust with your home financing?
Founded in 1998, Southern Trust Mortgage is a full-service mortgage lender. We offer diverse mortgage products designed to meet any home financing need. Our continued success is a result of the outstanding customer service we offer our clients and business partners. All of our loans are expedited through local processing, underwriting, and closing agents. Our industry-leading service truly sets Southern Trust Mortgage apart.