Key Features of VHDA FHA Plus Loans
FHA-fixed first mortgage
FHA loans are not just for those looking to put less money down, they are also for those looking for more lenient lending requirements.
Second mortgage 3.5% - 5.00% based on credit score
Low interest rates on the second mortgage makes VHDA FHA Plus loans a viable option for homebuyers looking for more flexible options.
100% Financing available
With 100% financing options available, VHDA FHA Plus loans are a great option for homebuyers regardless of their down payment plans.
Benefits Of VHDA FHA Plus Loans
- FHA-fixed first mortgage
- 100% financing, no downpayment cash needed with FHA Plus 2nd mortgage
- Second mortgage 3.5% – 5.00% based on credit score
- Low payments on the second mortgage.
- Could reduce federal taxes owed
- Liberal credit qualifying
Additional Highlights of VHDA FHA Plus Loans
- Low 30-year fixed interest rate
- Second mortgage covers all required downpayment
- Credit scores 680 and greater can receive additional funds for closing costs
- Second mortgage for 30-year term
- Eligible for Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
- Credit scores as low as 620
Why trust Southern Trust with your home financing?
Founded in 1998, Southern Trust Mortgage is a full-service mortgage lender. We offer diverse mortgage products designed to meet any home financing need. Our continued success is a result of the outstanding customer service we offer our clients and business partners. All of our loans are expedited through local processing, underwriting, and closing agents. Our industry-leading service truly sets Southern Trust Mortgage apart.
In business since 1998
Very competitive interest rates
Over 65,000 loans closed
In-house underwriting, processing and funding
Licensed and experienced mortgage loan officers.
Focused on developing relationships and trust.
Read the latest articles from our team
Is Buying a Home a Good Investment?Read More
FHA To Lower Mortgage Insurance Premium in 2023Read More