Our Investor Loan rates are designed to boost your returns.
Securing an Investor Loan from Southern Trust Mortgage is a great way to either start or expand your real estate investment portfolio. Our team of investment loan experts can assist you in selecting a loan program that maximizes your returns.
Key Features of Investor Loans
Excellent Tax Advantages
Expenses for the upkeep and maintenance of your rental property may be allowed by the IRS to be tax deductible. These expenses include real estate tax, utilities, association fees, property management fees and major repairs such as new roofing, carpets, etc. As always, make sure to consult your Certified Public Account.
A Smart Investment for Your Future
You can potentially have a higher rate of return on your investment if you have a rental property, rather than letting your money sit in a CD or savings account.
Earn Additional Income
If your required monthly mortgage payment is less than what you charge your tenants, you gain a profit. The extra income is great to save for regular upkeep and repairs. However, if you decide to not save the extra money and put it towards your mortgage payment instead, you could potentially pay it off earlier.
Additional benefits that may come with an investor loan
- Investment properties generate fixed returns to the investor since the property market is more stable than others.
- Rental property income is more consistent because you receive a payment from the tenants each month. If the rental payment is higher than the actual mortgage, not only will you have enough funds to pay off the loan, but you will also have money saved to cover extra costs for the maintenance and upkeep of the property.
- If the property that you purchase is in a prime location, over time the value of the property will increase and you can gain more profit.
- You can claim back taxes at the end of the financial year on any tax that is associated with the expenses paid on your investment properties, which include: association or property management fees, council rates, and property upkeep/maintenance.
- You can use the equity from your investment property to obtain another loan or invest in another property.
¿Por qué confiar a Southern Trust la financiación de su vivienda?
Fundada en 1998, Southern Trust Mortgage es un prestamista hipotecario de servicio completo. Ofrecemos diversos productos hipotecarios diseñados para satisfacer cualquier necesidad de financiación de viviendas. Nuestro éxito continuo es el resultado del excelente servicio al cliente que ofrecemos a nuestros clientes y socios comerciales. Todos nuestros préstamos se agilizan mediante el procesamiento local, la suscripción y los agentes de cierre. Nuestro servicio líder en la industria realmente distingue a Southern Trust Mortgage.